Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who am I? : Laura




Hi there, my name is Laura.
Today is my first day at OSU I'm here because I was choosen to be one of the lucky ones to come to a leader ship confrence. I like it here so far not boring how i thought it would, it's fun now that I'm letting my self get out there and meet new people. I hope to gain new friends and new goals to my life. I miss my family but I also love it over here, it was scary when I had got here today in the morning but right away I started talking to the girls. Now I'm just excited to see what other things we are going to do during this week. My motto for my life is to
Live•Laugh•Love
have fun and enjoy what you got in front of you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will make a lot of friends here and learn more about your leadership skills!-Angelica

omli student said...

cool

Post a Comment