Thursday, August 26, 2010

A day at the aquarium and the beach, Leticia
















The funnest day was when we went to the aquarium and to the beach even though it was really cold outside. On our way to the beach we passed to McDonald's, so we ordered our food there and ate there. After we were done we went to the lab I thought it was fun because my group was really funny so I had a great time doing this with them. We touched some sea cretures and disected a squid. After that we left the beach and it was really cold but I had fun and We played volleyball for a while then we started to do a human pyramid but It was tireing. After a while we walked and then we went in the water and climbed some rocks and we went on the other side and took some pictures with the girls. I got some scratches. Then we we were done we went to go pick our stuff of because we were leaving already and we were going to go eat dinner so we did and we ate some pizza and cake.It was one of those days to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment