Monday, August 23, 2010
Challenge Course, Leticia
When I first got to the challenge course, I felt excited but also nervous and I knew it was going to be difficult but fun. We played many activities where we had to help each other out so that we could solve the challenge. At first we did some thinking and we were talking about how we should figure it out but then we got the hang of it. We were all having fun because everyone had a smile on their face. While we were there was a really high pole that was called Planck , it was a long log of wood which we had to walk with a partner in opposite sides, there was a stairs to climb up and from there we had to reach the top until we were standing up and we would have to wait for our partner to reach the top too, so we could both walk at the same time and meet the middle, but for me that was the part that made me nervous because we both had to figure out how to get on the other side without falling. We wore a helmet and a belt to be safety during the challenge. I remember looking down and I thought I wasn't going to make it to the other side but eventually I did without falling and I did it. At first I wasn't going to try it out but then I thought it would be my only oppurtunity so that was what made me climb up.
1 comment:
que bueno que estan disfrutando..el challenge Course es lo mejor =)
Post a Comment