Good times are the best to remember the that day right? Well for sure I will remember yesterdays trip to the beach and aquarium. I had a really good time with my new friend Cecilia, Patty and Noemi. There the best three girls to hag out with, they love to laugh and make me laugh.
When we got to the beach I wasn't that sure to get in to the water but as I got to see others get in with no fear to the coldness well I decided to go for it too. Not knowing what I was getting my self in to I just went for it, it was really cold but as my feet started to freeze and I started to not feel them I let my self go. That's when I noticed that little things like that can hold me back from having a bit more fun with my friend and my self. I felt good of not being scared of the cold water and not holding my self back and just being my self.
I love this whole expirience that we have had as a group and hope to come back soon. I'm going to miss all the staff, but I'll try to keep in touch with all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment