Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spending Time In OSU, Leticia


Hi, My name is Leticia and today is my first day here at OSU and Im having a good time. The reason I am here is because I want to learn how it feels to be in college and learing a new experience that I might not have later on. I think this is a good opportunity to be here because you get to talk to people more and learn things that you might not know. I learned many things that were interesting and they gaved us really good advices that we should do later on selecting a college and choosing classes for a better future. I want to learn more about it so I can make a good decision later on. While I am here I think I can do it later in the future, this experience will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment