
When I first got to the challenge course I was so excited, I felt like I had a rush of energy I wanted to do everything by the end of the day, but I couldn't get to do everything on time.
I was
spending too much time on thinking on witch one I was going to get on first but by the end of the day I only got through one obstacles course. I believe it was the most scariest one out of all of them but I made it to the top and came back down in one piece. While going up the post for the challenge (called "Power Post") I was thinking to my self " Your so crazy and there is no way to turning back so you better get over it as soon as you can". I had so many emotions going through me like anxious, afraid, nervous, brave and proud of my self for getting so high up with out giving up to soon. In another way I also thought that I looked really cute with all the gear on. Today I had so much fun and can't wait for more to come.
1 comment:
cool
Post a Comment